There are ample spices that are beneficial for our health. Since ages cinnamon is known to be one of the essential spices that was used in both sweet and savory food items. Cinnamon is used for cooking varied dishes because of its therapeutic benefits.
Cinnamon is also used in herbal medicines. The inner bark of the tree is widely used for its taste and aroma. Thus, it’s not a surprise that websites providing easy to cook recipes include cinnamon in their ingredients list. You can try preparing dishes with cinnamon and to know good old recipes browse through the website www.easycampfirerecipes.com. Here you will find in detail about the benefits of spices and their role in enhancing your wellbeing.
The spice has its origin in Sri Lanka, but later on many Asian countries and also in the US cinnamon plantation started. The spice has been favorably sold in the spice market worldwide because of its unique taste, pleasant aroma and its health boosting features. Its distinct taste and aroma are felt because of the compound cinnamaldehyde. There are two kinds of cinnamon like Ceylon cinnamon and Cassia cinnamon.
The former kind of cinnamon is the original one and the other one is the most commonly available cinnamon used by chefs globally. The special characteristic of it is that the dried bark pieces rolls nicely to form the cinnamon stick that you use for cooking in your kitchen.
- It is best to enhance your immunity level. That is the prime reason many fitness seekers prefer to have cinnamon powder in their morning tea or mixed in warm water. In COVID times, people in many Asian countries used cinnamon powder to make herbal drink to increase the body’s immunity level.
- It is filled with antioxidants. Thus, quite useful to fight against oxidative damage caused by free radicals. Cinnamon has polyphenols that makes the spice effective as a natural preservative.
- Cinnamon has anti inflammatory elements that make it an effective spice to cure infections and chronic skin ailments.
- It is also known to prevent occurrence of heart diseases. It proves useful to control the level of sugar in the blood thus helpful for diabetic patients. It is proven fact that it normalizes blood pressure and cholesterol level as well.
- It stabilizes the function of hormone Insulin. Thus, helps transporting blood sugar through bloodstream to all cells of the body.
- Cinnamon powder is included in weight loss diet. It reduces bad cholesterol level in the body, thus the daily consumption of it is effective to lose weight naturally.
- Its anti diabetic property has helped to lower the level of glucose in the blood stream after having a meal.
There are many known and unknown qualities of cinnamon that makes it essential to include in cooking every day. To know a few interesting recipes that includes cinnamon in cooking visit the website of Easy Campfire Recipes. The website has well organized recipes with the ingredient list, equipment required and detailed explanation on how to cook at the campsite.